Best DDoS Mitigation Option Ebook
Distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks have pained IT security teams for years. For starters, no one-size-fits-all solution for defense exists because each organization has different security resources and requirements. Some organizations, for example, possess the staff and expertise to mitigate certain DDoS attacks on-premise but want to be able to direct their DDoS traffic to a cloud-based DDoS provider when needed. Others may prefer that a cloud-based DDoS protection vendor monitor all traffic and mitigate every attack.
In this e-book, we will discuss the different mitigation options that Telehouse and Verisign offer and the key variables to consider when selecting an approach.
Overview of Ebook
- On-Demand: Learn how to maintain full control of how and when to migrate
- Customer-Activated Mitigation preferences
- Telehouse and Verisign Initiated Migration - Faster Mitigation with DDoS Expertise
- Always on: Faster time to mitigation
- Telehouse and Verisign's Flexible Suite of DDoS Mitigation Options
For the full Ebook, complete the form on the right.